T'nA: Travel

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Printable Information Sheet

Personal Information:
My name is _________________________. I am an American who, clearly, has had too much to drink. Please return me to _____________________. All I need is a pillow and a couple of Tylenol. If, per chance, I have happened to hurt myself, please contact ______________________ at ________________. He/She is my ____________. I'm not normally like this. I swear. PS: If I happen to die while on your watch, please tell everyone that my final words were COME ON YOU SPURS!

London-Area Phone Numbers:
+ Police/Medical Emergency
999
+ Police Non-Emergency
020 7230 1212

Personal Information: My name is _________________________. I am an American or Canadian who, clearly, has had too much fun for one day. Beer pumped by hand??? Another! Another! Another! Anyway, please return me to _____________________. All I really need is a pillow and a couple of Tylenol. If, per chance, I have managed to hurt myself (again), please contact ______________________ at _____________. He/She is my ____________. I'm not normally like this. I swear. PS: If I happen to die while on your watch, please tell everyone that my final words were COME ON YOU SPURS!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home